Caden's Idea


I was out of town all of last week, at FACTs school for work. Financial, Analysis and Credit Training. It was hard to be away from Caden, but I think every parent needs to do it sometimes. It was nice to have a break from him, but I was certainly glad to see him when I got home.


Well, I came home on Friday, and went to my Mom's house to pick him up. He greeted me with a huge smile and hug and wouldn't let go of me for about three hours. Mom and I decided to go to Panera for lunch.


We were eating at Panera. (Caden just loves their Broccoli Cheese soup) and Caden said, "Mommy I have an idea!"


I said "What kind of idea Caden?"


and he said "Its a Purple Idea." End of story. He kept saying this all day. Of course, today he changed it to "Its a Brown Idea." I have no idea where he gets these things from.


He also has really learned his A, B, Cs and his 1,2,3s. He can count all the way to 20 with little prompting. He knows when he is holding 1, 2 or 3 toys. And today, we were watching Noggin. They were talking about the letter B and Zee (the little blue bird on the cartoon) said "Can you name some things with the "bah" sound, and Caden immediately said "Bah, Bah, Brown!" He was so proud of himself.

No comments: