Caden is Growing Up!

September 12, 2008

It is amazing to me how quickly kids develop. Last year, Caden didn't know his alphabets or all his numbers, and now he knows them all. I came into the kitchen the other day and Caden had lined up all the letters from A-Z on the fridge. He then told me what each letter was.



At Caden's school they do a new letter and sound each week, and it really has resonated with him. When he sees an "S" he tells me what it sounds like. He can also tell me what a lot of words start with just by hearing it said. Next step is Sight Books!!!



Cute story: Yesterday, we were driving home from Big Mommy's house, and Caden said, "Look Mommy--the sun is setting! I love it when the sky looks orange when the sun starts going down!"



He is becoming such a big boy! It amazes me every day how much he knows.

No comments: