GiGi's 95th Birthday






October 12, 2008

We went to Nashville for my Grandmother's 95th birthday. Her birthday isn't until October 22, but we felt like we would celebrate it early. Caden, Liam and I stayed with my sister Allison. Rob had to stay in Montgomery, because he had school on Monday.

My Dad's relatives came from all over. My cousins came from Kentucky, and we had people come to the party from Florida, Alabama (of course) and as far as Hawaii. On Saturday, Mom and I drove up with the boys. The trip wasn't bad, except for the last 30 minutes, Caden was just tired of being in the car.

We arrived at Aunt Susan's and had dinner, talked with relatives, and chased Caden around while he had a lot of chocolate and no substanial food! GiGi opened some cards and got a beautiful crown for her 95th birthday!

On Sunday, we had the actual party at the Clubhouse. We ate, of course, and we each told GiGi a story we remembered and loved about her. It was a lot of fun, and it was good to see all my relatives!
Andrea also met Liam for the first time!

No comments: