Halloween!

October 31, 2008

Well our Halloween didn't go off as planned! The boys were both sick. Liam had a virus and Caden had a sinus infection. Mommy was sick too! :-( Still--the kids both looked cute as a peacock and a Dragon!
Caden, Braxton and Drew at the Halloween Party


In the morning, I took a few hours off of work and went to Caden's school for his Halloween party. I had volunteered to bring some food and to help out with the party. I was feeling sick though, and unfortunately I don't think I helped as much as the other Moms there, but I did have a good time seeing Caden's class! After the party, I took Caden to Rob (who had the day off with Liam), and he took him to the doctor. Caden had a runny nose for about a week, and we were pretty sure it was a sinus infection by that point!

Caden the Dragon--with Sinusitis!


We were going to go to Trunk-or-Treat at Caden's school, but we didn't want the baby to be out in the cold.

Liam, my little peacock!


I ended up staying in that night with Liam, and Caden and Daddy went Trick-Or-Treating for about an hour. Caden had a great time, although he didn't get that much candy! Oh well, less for Mommy to eat! :-0

No comments: