New Shoes

Now that Caden is starting to walk (although he hasn't progressed much), I decided to buy him some shoes.

We went to Stride Rite, and his foot was measured. He wears a 5 Wide, but I believe they are a little too big. That's okay with me though, because that way they will fit longer, and its not like they are falling off his feet.

They are called Baby Sven's and they are brown with one velcro strap. They look very European and are cute with his clothes. I didn't want to get him the plain white ones, although we may end up getting a pair of those later.

Now that we have the new shoes, I am just waiting for him to practice walking a little bit. We went to our friend Shawn's today, and her son who is 10 months was walking all over the place. I was a little glad that Caden wasn't walking, because at the mall Nick (Shawn's son) just wanted to get down and walk the whole time. I guess I will be in Shawn's boot soon.

Interesting thing Caden started yesterday 10/6 -- puts hand on mouth and makes noise like a Native American (or Indian). Its pretty darn cute!!! :-)

No comments: