Sleeping: Take Two and Look who's Walking!


Well Caden has slept through the night the last 2 nights!!! Yay for Caden. I am thankful to get a full 8 hours of sleep. He wakes up happy, but he has decided to forego his morning nap, and takes a 3 hour afternoon nap. I don't know if that is normal at this age, but it is working for us.

I think he is getting a tooth too. He constantly has his hands in his mouth again, and has been unreasonably fussy the last couple of days. That could be a combination of a bunch of things. I recently took a part time job at Old Navy, and I work both weekend days, which I think is a bit hard on him. My Mom says that he remembers when I was gone when he was little. Who knows, but he is super clingy because of it!

On other fronts, he is starting to walk more and more. Today we did Borders Story Time, and took about 12 steps towards a truck book that our friend Eskil had! He managed to wrestle it from Eskil, so I ended up buying it for him! He is so cute when he walks. He looks like a little penguin.

Things are going well with Rob and me too. Last night we watched "Hotel Rwanda" (thank you Netflix!), which was a great but depressing movie. Rob is really benefiting from me working. It is giving him more time to bond with Caden, which is great.

We are expecting my Mom this Sunday, as we prepare for Caden's 1st Halloween and 1st birthday party. Rob's Mom, sister, and nephews will also come on Saturday (November 5) morning for Caden's birthday. We'll have about 25 people here for it, and we'll probably grill out and of course have a yummy cake! I can't wait, but I'm a little sad Caden is turning 1. He has gotten big so quickly!

No comments: